How to make a woman orgasm?
For many women, reaching orgasm is elusive.
How to make a woman orgasm? Most women once found it difficult to reach orgasm. Although some women are more likely to achieve orgasm than others, most women found it difficult to achieve orgasm at some time or other. Some can only orgasm alone, and some have never had the pleasure. This matter is caused by many reasons. This may be due to any of the following reasons, or deeper disturbances: physical problems, lack of arousal, stress, tiredness, inability to relax or past trauma, etc.
Here are some ideas for helping your female partner achieve an orgasm which you might like to try together：
1. Spend More Time on Foreplay.
Sex expert says the best kind of foreplay puts the emphasis on “play,” setting aside intercourse as the goal. Also, let her know how much you want her. Because many women need plenty of physical and emotional stimulation to become aroused. That’s why foreplay is so crucial.
2. Kissing can increase arousal.
Kissing triggers your brain to release a cocktail of chemicals that leave you feeling oh so good by igniting the pleasure centers of the brain. These chemicals include dopamine, serotonin, cortisol, and other stress hormones, nerve growth factor, and testosterone, which can make you feel euphoric and encourage feelings of affection and bonding. Also, women are more likely to have an orgasm or multiple orgasms when the sex involves “deep kissing,” a 2018 study found.
3. Start by communicating.
You may not like talking about sex, but you probably like actual acts.
This can lead to tension, where you want more, but less interest expressed. Opening up more channels of communication will help align your verbal cues with your physical ones. Start by asking her how she feels, this may go well.
4. Focus on her neck.
Our neck is a responsive touchpad: the skin, there is thin, and the blood vessels are close to the surface. Therefore, The neck is one of the best parts to stimulate women with a light touch
When you have sex, she is obviously going to orgasm, brush your lips from her collarbone to her jaw, then give her neck soft, warm kisses to drive her wild.
5. Build close relationships
During your intimate time, you may feel embarrassed, nervous, alienated, or any other feeling that may interrupt a pleasant bond. If this happens, I suggest that, rather than powering through, you stop for a moment. Tell them how you feel, and give them a compliment, a hug, or something that can help you to find common ground and connect.
6. Get to know her sweet spots.
There are two places on the body that are critical to a female orgasm. Here’s how to stimulate them so she can achieve orgasm.
- The clitoris is the pleasure center of the vulva. The clitoris is right under the point where the inner labia meet and form a little hood (known as the clitoral hood, in fact). This tiny organ contains a high concentration of nerve endings, once she’s aroused, the hood will drawback and the clitoris will become erect.
- The G spot is part of your clitoral network. This means that when you’re stimulating the G spot, you’re actually stimulating part of the clitoris, which is much larger than we’re led to believe. To find the G-spot, gently slide your finger inside her vagina with your palm facing up, then curl your finger up. Try different types of stimulation, such as hard, soft, vibrating, or stroking. Some women like to directly stimulate the G-spot, while some do not. So it’s best to know what posture she likes first. Change sexual positions for better access to the area.
7. Experiment with sex toys.
Some people find sex toys, particularly vibrators, can create different types of sexual stimulation, which can be beneficial when there is decreased sexual sensation, low libido, or an inability to enjoy orgasm.
Using a vibrator can help stretch the vaginal tissue to penetrate it, and the vibration will stimulate the nerves to make you feel faster.
8. Don’t forget about the lube.
Without mentioning lube, any conversation about sexual accessories is incomplete. Women are able to vaginally self-lubricate, but usually, this is not enough. If you use toys, stick to water-based lubricants. Lubes are designed to reduce friction during sexual intercourse, otherwise, they will cause some discomfort.
In general, the best sex is both physical skills and emotions. You can think about orgasm, but don’t always focus on orgasm, it will make people feel that you are waiting for orgasm, which will increase the pressure invisibly. Finally, we hope everyone can enjoy the joy of orgasm.
This Post Has 0 Comments